Contact Us

Contact Us

Members of Public

The NPIS does not provide poisons information to members of the public - you should contact your general practitioner or telephone NHS 111 (England), NHS 24 (Scotland) or NHS Direct (Wales).

Healthcare Professionals

If you are a healthcare professional with an enquiry please visit


Please email us with your enquiry at


If you are a journalist and have a media enquiry please visit our news centre for contact details of our press offices.


For technical enquiries about the NPIS website or for reporting faults, please email the web team based at NPIS (Birmingham Unit).